Tool Shed to Craft Room!

281K Views
I turned my garden shed into a craft room because there was no room for a dedicated work space in my home!
Cost: $250Difficulty: Medium
8x12 tool shed in the garden.
We painted the walls, hung a shop light, and put down peel and stick vinyl flooring!
  • tool shed to craft room, craft rooms, crafts, organizing, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
put in display shelving, and installed counters.
Dowels resting on hooks on the walls hold spools of ribbon, and the display case shelves are perfect for plastic bins full of supplies.
The top half of an entire wall is pegboard for vertical storage.
I used a bookshelf full of storage drawers, boxes and bins holding more craft goodies!
a refinished desk and chair in their own cozy sewing corner with more pegboard storage to optimize the small space available.
For lots more pictures of the process and more information such as how we heat and cool the shed during the warm and cold months visit the blog link below!

Suggested materials for this project:

Kelli @CraftShackChronicles