Wall Organizer Made From Pallets

I love pallet projects! This one came together with a few different pallets. I had to use newer pallets for the boxes and I used an older pallet for the sides of the organizer.
We cut up the middle of the pallet below to get most of the wood we needed to make the cubbies.
I loved the cubbies all on their own! I might be making a few more of these soon to make other projects!
We screwed the boxes in between the sides of the organizer making sure the back of the cubbies were flush with the back of the sides.
I painted this organizer and then added some numbers using the Stencil Masks from Hazel & Ruby.
This pallet organizer has been great for crafts supplies, but would also be perfect for books, magazines, toys, stuffed animals or Legos. You can see the entire project on my blog post.

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Lindsay Eidahl

• Stephanie Fudge
    Stephanie Fudge

Lindsay I'm in Marion where do you get your pallets from? I would like to make about 10 of these LOL

• Debra H Collins
      Debra H Collins

Some stores throw them away. Drive by dumpsters and you may find one leaning nearby. There is one store that stacks them at the edge of their parking lot so people can take them.

• Toni Lee
    Toni Lee

I have the same problem as one of the other posters. Not able to pull pallets apart. However I’m going to try to make this out of new wood. Will try to figure out measurements and have Lowe’s cut the wood for me. :)

• Lindsay Eidahl
      Lindsay Eidahl

They are hard to pull apart. We don’t do many projects with them anymore for that reason.

• Yolanda Hernaiz
    Yolanda Hernaiz

I'm going to give it a tried