Tiled Bathroom Mirror Frame - No Grout!

$50.00

I wanted to add a little color and some character to the kids bathroom without a lot of cost, time or mess! I put a glass mosaic tile border around it without using any grout!
The plain generic mirror before! I purchased five sheets of mosaic tiles from Lowes. The green color I wanted was around $7 per sheet. I wanted the border 3 tiles deep. The builder grade mirror is 41"x60" and it is glued to the wall without the use of mirror clips.
I used this amazing glue Loctite Power Grab (affiliate)! You can find it by the caulk but no caulk gun is required for use! I was able to squeeze a small (it did not take much at all!) dot of glue onto each tile and just press it to the mirror. The glue stuck fast, I did not have to tape any tiles to make them stick. This glue starts white, but dries completely clear. I peeled the tiles off their sheet and stuck them on one by one. This part took the longest, but was still reasonable!
After the glue was dry I taped off the tiles, and the mirror and used bathroom grade white caulk. The tape keeps the caulk line clean, just remove it as soon as you've smoothed out your caulk don't let it dry with the tape on you'll just remove the whole caulk line taking it off then.
Neat and tidy, no grout to mess with!
Added a little paint to the wall while I was at it, and some towel hooks rather than the bar. It's a whole new bathroom now for a very minimal cost!
Next on the list of things needing updated is that awful floor!
The rest of the budget bathroom makeover details can be found in the blog link below :)

31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Perfectly Round Tables
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Kelli @CraftShackChronicles

• Mae

Love, love your shower curtain, where can I purchase one??

• Amber

I have a hideous Gold-yellow metal fame. Any way to change the color w/o destroying integrity of mirror?

• Michelle

How do hide the clear plastic clips that hold the mirror on the wall?