Bath glue

+4
What glue can I use to stick shells on the exterior of an acrylic bath?
  • Lori Carter Lori Carter on Apr 17, 2015
    I once ran across a glue called "indoor/outdoor" glue, It will adhere to anything and was weather and water proof. I bought at a DIY store but have seen similar products at Walmart. Just be careful, because it adheres permanently. Once I used it on something, there was no way to pull it back off.
    • Pru Blackpool Pru Blackpool on Apr 17, 2015
      Hi Lori kind of you to reply .I have tried 5hours ago the hot glue gun but it. didn't work also a ceramic bonding glue .to no avail it just slid of .I think the problem is the acrylic nothing adheres to it .I will try to buy the glue you tried and I will let you know .I have seen this bath on a website so I know it can be done but they wasn't any details anyhow I will keep trying
  • Dolores DeLuise Dolores DeLuise on Apr 18, 2015
    Get some epoxy--the kind that gives you two tubes and you have to mix them together. Also, you could take a look at E6000 to see if it will stick to the acrylic. It's supposed to stick to anything. Good luck!!
  • Pru Blackpool Pru Blackpool on Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks Dolores do you know if these would dry clear ?
  • R.s. Anderson R.s. Anderson on Apr 18, 2015
    Try E6000. I use that for almost everything
  • Pam Walker Pam Walker on Apr 18, 2015
    E-6000 OR JEWELRY GLUE
    I can't believe how helpful every one has been the responses have helped me soooooo much thanks guys