Boy's Fun Bedroom !!

I recently made over my 3 year old son's room as part of a One Room Challenge that required me completing it in 6 weeks. He loves it so much, and that makes me happy.
THE MONOGRAM IS A DIY.
THE MONOGRAM IS A DIY.
The bed was originally a convertible crib which served as a very good investment. I added orange trim to the wall lamps' shades.
peyton s room makeover, bedroom ideas, lighting, painting, repurposing upcycling
These fan blades were painted to match the color of the walls. It is such a 'cool' item to look at (pun intended), :-) and by far, one of my favorite elements in the room. Its features include a 6 speed full function remote control, and a revolutionary quiet DC motor. It also has 2, 4 and 8 hour
sleep timer and 1 minute walk away light delay....'so super cool'.
Here it is, after paint, looking even more fabulous than before :-).
The roman shade was originally plain white and I added trim to jazz it up a bit.The trim on the roman shades, is just a wider version of that used on the lamps.
IKEA SPICE RACKS USED AS BOOK HOLDERS
IKEA SPICE RACKS USED AS BOOK HOLDERS
I made the 'BOOKS' wall sign by spray-painting the matt navy blue, and adding small wooden letters painted red. My little one loves to be read to, so I know he will like having all these books on his wall.
ART TABLE
ART TABLE
This is his little art station. He enjoys coloring and writing with chalk. I painted the Ikea Latt table top with chalk paint, so he could have some fun while writing.
FRAMED WORLD MAP POSTER
FRAMED WORLD MAP POSTER
My son picked out this fun, modern-looking giraffe at Hobby Lobby.
And because 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' :-), I added a wall decal in the far corner towards the back of the room.
Delia

• Terry

Adorable...so bright and happy. I am sure Peyton will love it.

• Miriam I

This room is adorable. I especially love what you did with the spice racks!