Jackie D
Jackie D
  • Citrus Heights, CA

My Birdhouse Find "is Done!" Called Birdhouse Condo of Many Colors

I'm the person whom made Birdhouse Trellis of Many Colors and now I have completed Birdhouse Condo of Many Colors.
The finished project.
The finished project.
I'm a lover of birdhouses and have my share. Just finished the fence on the (R) side of the house. So of course had to use my new find! On one side of the house I have
the Birdhouse Trellis of Many Colors. Now on both sides of the house I have Birdhouses of Many Colors. (Birdhouse Condo of Many Colors.)
What I started with.
What I started with.
After cleaning, sanding, gluing and one coat of base paint, I can get down the to the real work. Had to replace boards on the top and bottom because of dry-rot and weathered. Previous post "My birdhouse find" March 10th."
my birdhouse find is done called birdhouse condo of many colors, crafts, gardening, outdoor living, pets animals, repurposing upcycling
While waiting for my husband to finish the fence, I was gathering up all scraps of left over wood to complete my project. Cut and shaped different houses, trying to not repeat the same one over again. I put a final coat of paint to seal from weather and sun.
Close up view R side.
Close up view L side.
"Home Tweet Home"
"Home Tweet Home"
This is a total of 13 houses, the 4 smaller ones were bought and painted. This was made from all things I had around the house. Not exactly what I had in mind but I like it. Hand a fun time making it. Another learning experience.