Garden Bench

I originally made this bench almost 6 years ago. I dug it out of storage recently and thought about what to do with it. Throw it out? Give it away? Taking a second look at it, I decided to dismantle it and start over.
garden bench, chalk paint, outdoor furniture, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
This is the pretty "after", a sweet blue garden bench.
This is the original state of this small bench. Great for dolls and such.
After tossing the old frame, I made a new frame to fit the original legs. The original bench legs sat inside the box in a crude way. As I said, this was so long ago, and I was still pretty "green" when it came to building.
I made a few more minor adjustments and then painted it with ASCP in my HomeRight Finish max.
hop over to the blog My Repurposed Life for all the details.
Gail--My Repurposed Life

• Teresa Perez

Can you please show me step by step instructions to make a 2 chairs a bench ?

1 comment