Asked on Apr 25, 2015

Weed killer with vinegar and Epsom salt

Duv310660Nancy OrteigSheila Sawyer
+4

What is the recipe for the weed killer with vinegar and Epsom salt?
  • Cheryl Clark
    Cheryl Clark

The recipe is 1 gallon of vinegar, 2 cups of Epsom Salts, and 1/4 cup of dawn (the blue one).

• Amydambrosio
    Amydambrosio

I'm new to the world of gardening and was wondering if I use this will it kill everything? Thanks for helping this black thumb!!!

• Sheila Sawyer
    Sheila Sawyer

recipe is on Utube

• Nancy Orteig
    Nancy Orteig

Gallon of vinegar, 2 cups Epson salt and 1/4 cup of blue dawn! And it really works

• Duv310660
    Duv310660

I believe that when they care for oil-slick covered ducklings, they use a very dilute solution of Dawn Dishwashing Soap. It would seem a little goes a long way. How about boiling water or a blowtorch? At least you wouldn't be leaving all this behind in your soil: Dawn ingredients... Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Lauret Sulfate Lauramine Oxide Alcohol Denat. Sodium Chloride Aqueous PPG-26 Aqueous PEG-8 Propylheptyl Ether PEI-14 PEG-10/PPG-7 Copolymer Phenoxyethanol Methylisothiazolinone Fragrance