Mud Room Storage Lockers

We are wrapping up another round of renovations at our place and am nearing the completion of the mud room. Despite the dated and unsightly look of the room, I was actually a bit apprehensive to redo this room. I was getting used to (and taking full advantage) of having an oversized storage area where I could just throw everything into. However, it was time to give this room an update and get organized! Below is the 'Before' picture.
mud room storage lokers, foyer, home decor, home improvement, storage ideas
I should probably mention that before we built the custom storage unit, we took care of the million other issues this room was facing...new flooring, repair the drywall, fix the ceiling, etc. I'll save all those details for later, but here's a picture to give you a rough idea.
After looking through endless photos online and in magazines, we came up with a general style we liked and would fit the space. We then worked with our carpenters who turned our vision into a reality. It was exciting watching the pieces come together like a puzzle
Until it was finally complete!
I'm so thrilled with the way this space turned out and am actually excited to get organized!
You can check out more of the details about the finished product at http://www.vintagerefined.com/blog/2015/4/28/mud-room-storage-lockers
Ashley Harding