Living Room and Dining Room Makeover on a Budget

Living in a raised ranch can come with some obstacles, but after 2 years of brainstorming, diy's and collecting things I new I wanted for my living and dining room this part of our home is finally coming together nicely. I love adding quirks and uniqueness to my home.
The before photo is what it looked like when we first bough it 2 years ago.
The coffee table I found at Goodwill. It was pretty beat up. I painted the bottom half white then sanded down the top and re-stained it.
The round side table I purchased at the flea market. I white washed it. The railing my husband and I redid ourselves. The green chair got on sale at Target.
The sofas I just happed to find on clearance at our local furniture store because they had a water leak in the ceiling a water stain had formed on one of the arms. You could barely see it, so I jumped on the sale and purchased them. They are Broyhills. The birch trees I hand painted. I like to add quirks and uniqueness in my home.
The large photo I purchased from Target, the 2 beside it I had found some cool paper at Hobby Lobby that I cut up and framed. On hall are photos my girls and I made using fingernail polish and water for a marble look that I framed.
The only part that needs updating is that ugly closet door. Which is easy to fix. The mural on the wall I hand painted. This wall has changed so many times, I finally painted an abstract mural that flows with the rest of the home. Like I said I like quirks. : )

Kimberly Noelle

• Owna

Can you tell me if your living room wall is pale green or pale blue. I lOVE your crafty ideas. Tks. Owna.

• Phyllis

Where did you end up putting your tv?

• Phyllis

What color did you use on the walls. Love it. Great job.

• Dani rodda

wonderful!!! I love the wall over the stairs too. You really thought of the little touches/details. I noticed the tv is not in the room- did it find a new location in your home?

• Jg

The birch trees are gorgeous.