McGuyver a Drawer Organizer From an Amazon Box

I couldn't find the right drawer organizer for a narrow bathroom drawer. Amazon saved the day, but this time I just used the box!
The smaller size amazon box fit PERFECTLY in my Bathroom drawer. I had looked for other organizers, but the drawer was either too wide or too narrow for anything I had seen. Enter this Amazon box. I just cut the flaps you'd normally close in to cut the fox. I duct taped those in place to make compartments (I used the bottom flaps to somewhat stabilize the dividers), and WHAMO a really sturdy drawer organizer that was JUST the right size!
Check out more details at my blog post: http://www.pullingcurls.com/2014/05/bathroom-drawer-organization-mcguyver.html
I also used putty to kind of "hold" the drawer in place, giving me a place to stack lipstick towards the front of the drawer. Almost giving me a whole other "compartment"

Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Hilary