Spray Painted Bathroom Counter and Sink

19K Views
Since posting my Pics of my bathroom counter and sink redo for the Challenge, I have had many questions on how I transformed my grimy, outdated sink. Well here we go! You can see the whole transformation here.
Time: 48 HoursCost: $75Difficulty: Medium
  • spray painted bathroom counter and sink, bathroom ideas, countertops, how to, painting
I sanded the heck out of the whole thing to get rid of the sheen and give the paint something to hold on to.
I then applied two coats of primer. After that dried completely, I applied three coats of the silver hammered spray paint
I started the long process of applying the floor grade polyurethane 4-5 coats. Waited 24 hours and then installed the new drain and faucet.

Suggested materials for this project:

Kammille

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!