DIY Letter Wall

Make a big, colorful statement piece with this inexpensive home decor craft - DIY Letter Wall! This makes a fun addition to my office and craft space, but it is also perfect as nursery decor or play room decor!
We live in an apartment where we cannot paint walls, so I wanted to create a fairly inexpensive project that would add a pop of color to a large space on the wall. For this project, my office wall.
I'm a creator and crafter, so I really didn't want my office to just be white. These letter walls were the perfect solution for me, especially since I love letter and word art.
To create the project, you will need letters (I bought paper mache letters while they were on sale), mod podge, fun paper, and scissors/craft blade. You can find detailed instructions on my blog.
To hang these letters, I used 3M Velcro strips which made them super easy to put up and adjust.
It is one of my all time favorite projects and is consistently popular on the blog.

16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
LoveNerdMaggie