DIY: $3 Portable Magnetic-Chalkboard for Kids

I spray painted a baking sheet with chalkboard paint and attached a takeout container to made an educational toy kids for $3.
DIY: Portable Magnetic-Chalkboard
I spray painted a baking sheet with chalkboard paint (Rust-Oleum) and attached (with E6000 glue) a recycled takeout container. The container acts as storage for magnetic letters and numbers and chalk. Perfect fun and educational toy for your little one for less than $5. I purchased both the baking sheet and magnetic numbers and letters at 99¢ Only Stores. I am sure you can find them at other dollar stores. Even better if you have them on hand.
Here is a close up of the takeout container. I attached to the cookie sheet using E600 glue.
Close up of the cookie sheet. Acts as both a chalkboard and a magnetic board. Your little ones will love it and will have no idea that they are learning at the same time.
DIYTanya

• Chris N Joy Kirkpatrick

What is E600 GLUE and what did you use it for? Love this Idea!

• DIYTanya

Thank you! E600 isa type on super glue. It is a gel and comes in a tube. Very good stuff. Holds almost everything.