DIY Charging Station Using Ikea's Fintorp System

$20

This may sound a bit anal but I can not stand cell phones and cell phone charges all up on the kitchen counter. While Corey is well aware of my hatred towards kitchen counter clutter (try saying that five times fast) our guests are not, so whenever they’re over they tend to charge their phones in the kitchen. Since our guests seem to prefer the outlets in the kitchen over any other room in the house and I
diy charging station using ikea s fintorp system, how to, organizing, repurposing upcycling
Here’s what you’ll need: Ikea Fintorp Flatware Caddy Ikea Fintorp Hook Ikea Fintorp Wire Basket w/Handle Ikea Fejka Artificial potted plant (optional) screws vinyl decal (optional) Step 1: Determine where you want your charging station. This area in the kitchen is perfect because it won’t be in the way of anything and there’s a handy dandy plug right there.
To see the rest of the tutorial visit my blog post!
What I love about this system is that it’s easily customizable. I decided to go with the basket in the middle because some of our friends and family bring their iPads over and this basket is big enough to hold iPads. If I get tired of the fake plants I can just take those out and store other stuff in the caddies or I can remove the wire basket and use another caddy for the phones. You can do whatever butters your biscuit.
Maggie Lois