Vintage Dresser Turned Dog Kennel retreat

I turned a vintage dresser I was using as a folding table in our laundry room into a great space for our puppies dog kennel and she loves it!
vintage dresser turned dog kennel retreat, painted furniture
From My Front Porch To Yours

• Lotus-e

Disgusting!!! And cruel..!

• Chris Tucker Pyle

@Lotus-e I used a small drop leaf table with full skirt around it no crate inside. I put a nice cushion in it and out shy dog LOVED HER space where she felt safe when people entered her house. She made a bee line for HER SPACE. Not cruel at all.

• Lotus-e

Thank you for the explanation. I saw the cage and I jumped to conclusion.. Our domestic dogs here, are never caged at night.. They have their kennels or if in the house, their bedding and blankets. 3 of our own dogs have kennels with blankets, and now during winter, heaters to keep them snug and warm. The 2 little ones have their bedding and blankets in their place of choice. Have a good day.

• Judy Powell

It's a crate not a cage. Dogs are den animals and enjoy having a snug place to rest. Not at all cruel. Mine love their crates and quite often go there by themselves when they have the option to roam the whole house. Please know what you are talking about