Bright & Cheery Laundry Room

A small laundry room got a cheery makeover with paint, fabric, a new light fixture and organized storage with a custom Flow Wall Storage Unit.
Fabric is Waverly Pom Pom Spa. Right now it is just draped over a curtain rod, not sewn yet.
Super flexible storage with Flow Wall. Everything can be lifted off and moved in seconds.
This little decor bin has clothespins and can act as an iron rest while ironing clothes.
Hooks and bins keep all my laundry storage neat, orderly and off the floor.
The bins hold a lot of storage.
The bins hold a lot of storage.
Smart Tile adhesive tile sheets (they are like stickers) surround the utility sink to keep the walls clean and can be easily wiped.
My favorite sign!
My favorite sign!
$5 brass chandelier got a spray painted makeover with summer squash color.
Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl

• Jeanne Young

I’m looking for the lightest of colors for my bathrooms. What color did you use on the walls? It is perfect!