Coral and Black Paper and Painted Nightstand Makeover

After grabbing this plain Jane nightstand at a thrift shop I wasn't real motivated to make it over. Then a visit to a craft section of Target and I was INSPIRED! Come see what I used to JAZZ up this boring old Nightstand! Fun and Funky!
‪#‎hometalktuesday‬ ‪#‎hometalkeveryday‬ ‪#‎artisbeauty‬ ‪#‎paintedfurniture‬ ‪#‎makeover‬ ‪#‎Coral‬ ‪#‎beforeandafter‬ 
Hello again My Beauties! I have a fun kinda crazy makeover for you guys today. I sometimes get bored doing the more classic styles and the crazy artsy girl in me just has to get out and do something funky and fun.
I had picked up this classic little dime a dozen night stand a few weeks back
at the thrift shop. It was kinda ho-hum and I really wasn't that motivated to paint it. I thought.."what could I possibly do to jazz this up?"
Then one day as luck would have it I was in the craft section at Target for my Daughter and I saw this fun paper. I knew it was just the thing for this little nightstand.
I popped the back off and use some spray adhesive and my spray modge podge to
adhere it to the back. It needed a couple coats so while that dried I painted the nightstand with some fun coral Rustoleum spray paint. I hadn't painted a piece with spray paint in a long time and this color was just perfect for it.
Once it was dry I popped the back on and I was thrilled with the results.
This simple little nightstand is now a fun and funky coral and black diva! Simple and QUICK. Oh yeah...and I spray painted the pull black to pull it all together! Easy peasy lemon squeeze! I hope you enjoyed this quick little makeover. Spring is flying by and we are screeching into the end of the school year on two wheels. :) Until next time..go make someones day BEAUTIFUL!

31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Everything Red For Canada Day
Art is beauty

• Hannah V

I adore this piece! Coral is one of my favs and that printed back is perfect! Gotta love Target :)

• SandyFaust

You've inspired me with this little beauty!! It is wonderful!