Indoor Herb Garden

I can grow plants just fine outside. Inside, I have a bit of a black thumb. Since I managed to keep a plant alive and it was in the kitchen nook, I took that as a sign and decided to try an indoor herb garden.
I have a nook in the kitchen. It sounds cute and charming but in this case it is not. For years it has taunted me with its big open empty space. I tried to fill the space, to make it practical and pretty. That’s not asking too much, is it? The nook would have none of it.
To fill up the space, I used a galvanized metal three tiered tray. I love tiered trays and I can also use it for entertaining. I started off with Basil, Oregano and Rosemary. I picked the herbs up at the supermarket in the cut flowers section. They were $1.99 each.
The lemons are fake but they smell real. I found them at HomeGoods. I also added a ball of jute twine, vintage scissors and a vintage glass watering can.
The Oregano and Rosemary were, dare I say, thriving so I added a couple of pots of $1.99 flowers for color. I think they are violets

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Kristine(Teeny Ideas)

• Paula Turley
    Paula Turley

I think this is awesome! Using your ideas. Thanks for sharing!!

• Joanie
    Joanie

This is beautiful.......seeings I love the galvanized look, the tiers and the plants.......great job!! Your plant look great....keep doin' what you're doin'.....