Pottery Barn Inspired French Valentine Pillow With Free Graphic!

What can I say? I'm a copy cat! But I had to "frenchify" my version of this Valentine pillow by adding the message in French! Free graphic is included for using as an iron-on transfer! It has an envelope-style closure for easy removal and storage. Link to closure tutorial as well as detailed instructions can be found on my blog by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
pottery barn inspired french valentine pillow with free graphic, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Diane Daughdrill

Please educate me/ How do I turn the graphic into an iron on? thxs

• @Diane Daughdrill It's not difficult really. I buy iron-on transfer paper (Avery brand for light fabrics) at Staples and print the graphic just as I have it on the blog post...backwards. Then just follow the directions on the package to apply it. Be sure to iron it a sufficient amount of time. There is a graph for the time needed according to the size of the graphic in the directions. I usually add a minute to that. I hope that helps! :-)

• Diane Daughdrill

Thank You @Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict