Atta Girl Amy
Atta Girl Amy
  • Greensboro, NC

Use What You Have Pantry Organization

The pantry is probably the busiest "room" in our house. We're all in and out of the pantry several times a day, and it's been known to get rather trashed as we carelessly shove things back inside and slam the door.
But for now, it is (imperfectly) organized. No organizing porn here. I just used what we had to get our pantry in order.
Our brand of organized is mismatched and repurposed. Use what you have and make it work.
Visit my blog to sell all my pantry befores and afters and for tips on using what you have to get organized.

Use What You Have Pantry Organization
Use What You Have Pantry Organization
Clearing out the pantry to get ready to organize.
Don't forget about the back of the door when planning your storage.
Junk food organization
Junk food organization
Group items that are used together for a better organized pantry
Atta Girl Amy

• N J Gross

My pantry may be a tad bit more organized, but this looks so much more realistic than those pantries that are "staged" for photos!!

• HJ

I agree. Sure, anyone can organize 2 dozen items for the staged photos. This looks like real people are using this pantry.

• Joanie

I keep so many large mouth jars for leftovers....soup, gravies, sauces, etc. , for the frig. Use your lid from the Parmesan jar, it will fit on a canning jar, just a tip ;)) I do what you do.....use what ya have. Whatever works for you.