Turn Old Picture Frames Into an Herb Drying Rack

$20

Don't toss out those old picture frames! It's easy to turn them into a neat collapsible tiered herb drying rack.
turn old picture frames into an herb drying rack, repurposing upcycling
With just a few things you probably have lying around your garage, you can make this handy drying rack in no time at all.
Find several old picture frames of varying sizes, or the same size, doesn't matter in the least. Spray paint them a fun fresh color. Then all you need is some chain, window screen, eye hooks and a few basic tools.
In no time, you'll have a rack of your own!
For a step by step tutorial , continue reading...
Fresh Eggs Daily

• For7206810

why could you not drill holes run the change through, then if a picture frame hangs crooked we're on even you could adjust the frame height or angle by simply moving some sort of spacer under the frame to adjust.

• Sherry McMahon

Could you use it to dry flowers for seed?

• Shuganne

Yes, but don't hang out outside as pictured here. The birds will think you packed them a picnic!

• Melissa

I want to do this for drying my daughters (and sometimes mine) paint projects. Or something we have just mod podged.

• Christie Decker

OH YES! I like to dehydrate my herbs. Wanting a way to do it in my camper...this is lightweight, stylish and I can make a cover to keep flies off it as well. Thank you! Blessings to you.