Turn Old Picture Frames Into an Herb Drying Rack

$20

Don't toss out those old picture frames! It's easy to turn them into a neat collapsible tiered herb drying rack.
With just a few things you probably have lying around your garage, you can make this handy drying rack in no time at all.
Find several old picture frames of varying sizes, or the same size, doesn't matter in the least. Spray paint them a fun fresh color. Then all you need is some chain, window screen, eye hooks and a few basic tools.
In no time, you'll have a rack of your own!
For a step by step tutorial , continue reading...

These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Fresh Eggs Daily

• For7206810
    For7206810

why could you not drill holes run the change through, then if a picture frame hangs crooked we're on even you could adjust the frame height or angle by simply moving some sort of spacer under the frame to adjust.

• Sherry McMahon
    Sherry McMahon

Could you use it to dry flowers for seed?

• Shuganne
      Shuganne

Yes, but don't hang out outside as pictured here. The birds will think you packed them a picnic!

• Christie Decker
    Christie Decker

OH YES! I like to dehydrate my herbs. Wanting a way to do it in my camper...this is lightweight, stylish and I can make a cover to keep flies off it as well. Thank you! Blessings to you.

• Leslie
    Leslie

Great idea thank you for sharing. The link to your website does not work. Not sure if anyone else is having problems.