Succulent Patio Table Planter

$15

It is tricky to create a centerpiece for an umbrella patio table, since the umbrella stand takes up the prime real estate. I solved that problem by upcycling a tube pan to create a clever succulent planter that fits around our patio table's umbrella stand.
This is a super easy DIY that will beautify your patio all summer long. You can see how I created the planter by watching this very short video.
Turn this plain baking pan...
...into a gorgeous planter for your umbrella patio table.
The planter goes all the way around the umbrella stand so that it can be enjoyed by any seat at the table.

3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Jessica Hill

• Michelle Sebren
    Michelle Sebren

Can’t find a bundt pan with a hole like this. Did you have to cut out the center?

• Jackie D
    Jackie D

Love the idea and thinking of doing it, but one question. When you water,and I know they don't need a lot of water does it run out on the table ? Most of mine have trays under them... Suggestions

• Eve DeLange
    Eve DeLange

You could take a plastic planter holder and cut a hole in the middle, then take aluminum foil and form it to go up the inside of the hold in the bundt pan. It should catch most of the water and when you water, do it with a light hand.