Tired of whites & beiges as neutrals? Try these 4 HOT NEW PAINT COLORS for your next Decorating & Staging Projec

We love these rooms using Taupes, Khakis, Blue/Green-Grays and Violets - so chic and classy! http://bit.ly/V1Uk6y
Grays can be very calming in the bathroom.
We love the rich blue-gray walls in this bedroom - it brings out the colors in the artwork on the walls!
Dark greys can add warmth and coziness to any room when used correctly!
Light khaki walls are ideal in bedrooms for a chic look!
Greys look fab in the living room with cream and dark wood furnishings as seen in this living room!
Violet grays are tricky but this pale neutral gives a traditional and feminine feel in the living room shown here.
Taupes work well in any room and you can add any color of artwork or furnishings to give that extra pop!

• Fay

what color gray is this in the bathroom?

• Sillysyl

That purple is an awesome color and pairs well with green.

• Sylvia

Am I color blind? I don't like greys with beige combo, greys are more towards cool & beige is a warm color? I'm an artist I specialize in colors so I'm confused. Or is the coloring in the photos off?