Historic Shed
Historic Shed
  • Brooksville, FL

Small storage for along the side of a house

This small shed provides extra storage along the side of the house without encroaching on yard space.
A small but attractive shed set along the side of a house. With some shelves, it can store quite a bit, all with easy access. Can also be placed next to a fence.

• Joe

Yes i thought of this yes ago never did it .it's nice to see what it will look like.
  • Dan

I finished mine on the side of my garage, I paid around $300 for materials and I'm happy with how it came out. It's 6' X 3' and built it so I could get my box smoker and garden supplies out of my Garage. I finished the floor with brick and used sand mixed with polymer as used in patios to secure the floor.