A New Use for Antique Drawers

When I came across a dresser that was falling apart, I decide to save the drawers and turn them into something useful! Who knew old drawers could be beautiful all on their own?
This was such an easy project! We bought several "feet" from our local hardware store. I stained them and we screwed them into the bottom of the drawers. Next, I painted them and added a fun "Love" stencil to the front.
Now they make for the perfect placde to hold your pillows, magazines, or even your dog! :)
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, Old drawers made into a place to store pillows magazines or even your dog
Old drawers made into a place to store pillows, magazines, or even your dog!
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, I added different knobs to each of the drawers
I added different knobs to each of the drawers.
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, The original drawers
The original drawers.
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, I stained the legs purchased from the hardware store
I stained the legs purchased from the hardware store.
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, Legs were screwed into the bottom of the drawers
Legs were screwed into the bottom of the drawers.
a new use for antique drawers, home decor, repurposing upcycling, After drawers were painted I added a fun love stencil to the front
After drawers were painted, I added a fun "love" stencil to the front.
Claire @ The Rustic Pig

• Marshablog

That looks so pretty!!! I love all of them.

• Katherine Wilson

My Co-Worker's step-sister made $13285 the previous week. She gets paid on the laptop and moved in a $557000 condo. All she did was get blessed and apply the guide leaked on this web site. Browse this site.... This is what I do,. http://ow.ly/Beih304Tmco