Emily @ Table & Hearth
Emily @ Table & Hearth
  • Corpus Christi, TX

Easy and Unique Seashell Bird Feeder!

$5

It's no secret that I have a TON of collected shells stashed around the house, just begging to be crafted with (you can see how often they show up in my projects here). When a plain 'ol 2x4 was chosen as our Home Depot Gift Challenge this month, myself and the other bloggers where initially stumped on what to do. The item needed to be for a new homeowner. I finally got an idea to make a bird feeder for my
easy and unique seashell bird feeder, crafts, how to, outdoor living, pets animals, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
Very few supplies were needed for this project.
Later, I added a hook underneath to hang a suet basket off of too, to give them even more of a buffet. Definitely will be making myself one of these soon!
For more details, instructions, and photos, be sure to visit the blog post!
Emily @ Table & Hearth