Bookshelf on the budget

My first born is about to turn 9 years old in March, she asked us to redo her room.(frankly,the last time we did it when we moved in to our house 6 years ago).It was time. I have been eyeballing this bookshelf on the P******* website for a while. Only problem $599+tax+shipping=expensive. My darling husband came to my rescue and agreed to build it. I had to put my own stamp on it as well. Shelf are ready to put in-still drying. All this spins around on a lazy susan.
Mirror on one side.
Mirror on one side.
My stamp on it. Silver and hot pink stencil design.Her walls are white and the ceiling is hot pink.
Cork board for notes.
Cork board for notes.

• Monika O

He used 12" lazy susan made by Shepherd. 1000lb. I think it was $7+shipping.

• Z

Wow Monika, that's quite a difference in cost in making that yourself. I love MDF for things like this. We used it for our walk in closet, only I used gel stain to give it a wood grain look.