Maya @ Completely Coastal
Maya @ Completely Coastal
  • New York, NY

DIY Lampshades Made with Inkjet Fabric

I just love this "bright" idea! Turning photos into artistic fabric lampshades. Photos look great printed on inkjet fabric and adhered to a self-adhesive lampshade you get to enjoy them glow at night! The sky is the limit to the designs you can create, using a single photo and repeat it around the lampshade, or different photos as a composition. What you need is an inkjet printer, sheets of inkjet fabric and a self-adhesive lampshade. I bought the fabric and lampshades at Michaels, but you should have no problem finding the materials online. For a detailed tutorial, head over to Completely Coastal:
DIY lampshades made with photos printed on inkjet fabric.
Maya @ Completely Coastal

• 861650

I am so amazed of your idea! The lampshades look so professional, but, more than that, the prints made my jaw drop...Just beautiful! And I thought my idea of making lampshade covers from just fabric was the only way...

• Susan

Wow this open the door to lots of new ideas. Can't wait to try this out with vacation photos.