What You Can Do With Leftover Laminate or Wood Click Lock Flooring

I love making these cabinets as a hobby and usually end up with them in my garage or I end up giving them away to friends. The problem I have is that I hate spending a lot for backing for these cabinets. Plywood is not my first choice as it's so plain and the bead board is a bit pricey. Well, pricey if you are buying a $7 dollar piece of wood and using whatever's around the house to put it all together. I had installed laminate wood look flooring some months ago and ended up with a box of leftover pieces. My husband wanted me to toss it out but I knew someday I would use it. Like all the other someday's which borderlines on hoarding.
So after creating a shaker box cabinet I put together three pieces of flooring, glued them together and screwed them into the back of the cabinet. Perfect for the rustic look I was going for in the cabinet.
Just another pic of the cabinet with a vase. I was also thinking of adding corner brackets to the top and bottom, perhaps in copper or galvanized metal and painting it copper. Giving it an even more rustic look with some nice metal accent. This could be used in pretty much any room in the house, from a coffee bar in the kitchen to the bathroom.

Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!