Simple storage and lighting ideas for a pre-teen cloffice

My daughters closet has been gutted, the walls have been painted with chalkboard paint, now it is time for storage and lighting...

Shelves for all the accessories!
Shelves for all the accessories!
IKEA Fintorp wall storage system for pens, pencils, markers and more.
Some wall mounted plug in lamps were added. The cords will be hidden with cord covers and painted over with chalkboard paint. All that is left is the desktop!
IKEA Billy bookcase for some floor to celling storage
No. 29 Design

• Linda Higgins

I totally love this idea!! I am planning on creating an office space in a double closet in what is going to be my daycare playroom and these ideas look fun! Can chalkboard paint be easily painted over? I am a renter so nothing can be made permanent even though I have no plans on moving anytime soon.

• No. 29 Design

@Linda Higgins It is just like other paint when it comes to repainting. It would need some primer first to cover up the black.

• A Crafty Mix - Michelle

Oh your daughter must love her new space. Gorgeous