The tale of a french country dining room

It started with terra-cotta walls and evolved from there. The dining room is an eclectic mix of vintage, french country with touches of modern. There are pieces from my childhood, more recent purchases and refinished items. It all works together to create a cozy environment for entertaining guests.
This is vintage mirror was updated with a coat of paint, inspired by the Ogden mirror at Balllad's
Felicite Creme fabric from Waverly used to make the curtains.
muted terra-cotta walls warm the space.  I want to paint the ceiling....any color suggestions?
muted terra-cotta walls warm the space. I want to paint the ceiling....any color suggestions?
a colorful tray that I received for Christmas tops the DIY chalkboard.
My mom bought this sconce at a garage sale and gifted it to me.  It was originally brass.  I painted in white then aged it. I love the faux patina.  That's real nest and the bird is from a salt and pepper set.
My mom bought this sconce at a garage sale and gifted it to me. It was originally brass. I painted in white then aged it. I love the faux patina. That's real nest and the bird is from a salt and pepper set.
Mercury glass vases with winter branches bring in a modern touch.
a mix of classic and modern art.  I love the color palette!
a mix of classic and modern art. I love the color palette!
Sharon @ mrs. hines class