Made From Pinterest
Made From Pinterest
  • El Dorado Hills, CA

DIY Air Freshener

My kids tease me about my sense of smell. They say I am hypersensitive in this area. I will tell them to take out the trash because it reeks and they tell me they don't smell anything! Ditto for cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, rinsing out dishrags. As I type this I am stringing things together and getting the feeling they have a selective sense of smell to go with selective hearing. Teenagers! Have you ever had a phantom smell in your house? Come on, admit it, I won't tell. You know what I mean. It is when you can smell something is funky somewhere in the house, but you can't find it. That is when you need me for a friend. I can find it.
Absorbs icky odors and smells good!
Absorbs icky odors and smells good!
Just baking soda, essential oil, a mason jar and cheesecloth.
Fill jar with about an inch of baking soda.
Add 8-10 drops of scented oil.
Add 8-10 drops of scented oil.
Cut cheesecloth to fit. Screw on letting the cheescloth rotate loosely.
Place in the room you want and enjoy the lovely smell.  Works well with floral, citrus scents, anything you like.
Place in the room you want and enjoy the lovely smell. Works well with floral, citrus scents, anything you like.
Made From Pinterest

• Suz

...nice for you to leave a "smell" Thanks!!

• Abaird

My teenage grandson says I have a nose like a hound! I love nice fragrances in my home.