Home Repair Tutor
Home Repair Tutor
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Delta In2ition Shower Heads: An Easy Refreshing Upgrade for Bathrooms

$50

Let's face it, waking up in the morning sometimes sucks. Especially on Monday.
The last thing you want is a lousy shower.
My wife had enough of our pathetic trickling shower head. Since I prefer to keep her happy, and $50 isn't too much to spend at Lowe's, we installed the new Delta In2ition shower head.
When I say anyone can do this, I MEAN ANYONE CAN DO THIS simple upgrade.
The cool thing
delta in2ition shower heads an easy refreshing upgrade for bathrooms, bathroom ideas, home maintenance repairs
Home Repair Tutor

• AJ

I love the shower head that I have, (it's a wand & has the massager settings etc) but it's got a random leak that flies out the side at the attachment point. I'm assuming I could just take it off and replace that Teflon tape and then reattach?? BTW, I did the whole broken leg thing, and it was a real blessing to have a the removable head feature.

• Home Repair Tutor

AJ, sorry to hear you had a broken leg. OUCH. That's not something anyone would want to go through. You're right, detach the shower head from the shower arm and clean off the old teflon tape. Then put 3-4 layers of new tape on the threads down. See if that works and let me know how it goes.