Landscaping Ideas, Fountains, Bubbling Urns, Brass Spitter, Bubbling Boulders, BJL Aquascapes Colts Neck, Monmouth Co NJ

One of the more common installations we do for homeowners here in Monmouth County NJ, are bubbling urns & Boulders. Water features like this can be added in really small spaces, dramatically turning a quiet spot next to a front door, window, deck, or patio, into a soothing peaceful place ! To see more about these awesome additions view our note on facebook https://www.facebook.com/notes/bjl-aquascapes/bubbling-urns-fountains-brass-spitters-fountainscapes-landscape-ideas-bjl-aquasc/142020972526697
Bubbling Basalt Columns
Dripping Mushrooms
Bubbling Urn
Brass Frog Spitter
Cut and polished Basalt Column fountains
Bubbling Basalt Colomns

• Joey Genovese

Some great landscaping ideas! I'm adding a fountain to my landscaping for sure. I do like bubblers too though.

• Joe

I am looking for someone to fix a 'prototype' fountain that was installed at my home and has never worked.Installer refuses to return phone calls probbaly because he cannot fix it. It was built in a stand alone stone/concrete circle. His rock fountain was built into the middle of the circle. He used a sump pump pit cut out to catch the water coming from below pump.The plastic cover was trimmed so it fit inside pit !!! The idea was sump pump pit was supposed to fill up and then overflow.. It worked about one month after he installed it But I can never get him back here. Any ideas would be appreciated