Clean Your Oven Glass

Another dirty little secret is being revealed today. How many times do you share with others what the inside of your oven looks like? I am going to tell our readers that I purposely let my oven glass get this dirty for the sake of this post. Yep. That's my story. And I'm sticking with it. {{wink wink}}
There are quite a few pins out there with instructions on how to clean your oven glass. They make it look and sound so easy. Right? Right. The easiest one that I found used two ingredients. Baking Soda and water. Two ingredients to clean my glass? I was all over that and set out to test this pin.

Made From Pinterest

• DianaB

I take my oven door outside, lay it flat and spray the inside including the glass with oven cleaner. Scrub it all off after an appropriate amount of time, hose it down and let it drip dry. Take it back in and put it back on the stove. Yes, it still keeps the heat in, nothing is damaged by this process. :))

• Petterson Dawn

http://www.mom4real.com/2012/10/how-to-clean-in-between-glass-on-your.html. I hope I am doing this correctly, just thought I would put this up as well, A blooger found this $5 tool for removing structure to get to oven glass ,, may help,,, I am going to try it, with the baking soda formula featured...