How do I remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric?

+10
A beautiful hand painted skirt from the 50's or 60's has stains. One looks like a food stain and the rest are the brownish stains that show up with age on fabric. I don't know the fabric composition, but it looks like the original fabric was white and then dyed turquoise in places and then painted over with the design. It also has sequins sewn on in places. I don't want to ruin it.
q how to remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, reupholster, Hand painted skirt front the back side is a repeat of the front Anyone know where this was made
Hand painted skirt front the back side is a repeat of the front. Anyone know where this was made?
q how to remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, reupholster, possible food or dirt stain partially on the painted portion
possible food or dirt stain partially on the painted portion.
q how to remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, reupholster, dyed portion with old age spots
dyed portion with old age spots
q how to remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, reupholster
q how to remove old stains from vintage hand painted fabric, cleaning tips, repurposing upcycling, reupholster, Tag doesn t give fabric content
Tag doesn't give fabric content.