Our Re-fabbed Living Room! (AMAZING Before and Afters!)

As the third room in the tour of our Re-fabbed home, I want to show one of the ugliest living rooms known to man.

BEFORE!
BEFORE!
BEFORE!
BEFORE!

I wasn’t lying, was I? Well, once again- the ability to look past something can go a long way- remember that when you are faced in situations where the existing look is not what you would want! And you can usually get a much better deal when something is in this shape too~another bonus!

complete living room makeover before and afters, fireplaces mantels, foyer, living room ideas

View from the kitchen.

I love gray walls because they are so neutral. You can change things up so easily and it still matches perfectly! (I change pillows alllll the time)

Living room in it's entirety! There are lots more pictures on the blog, along with more details of this transformation! Take a look! www.re-fabbed.com

Brooke Riley-Re-Fabbed