Sand and Seashell Covered Terra Cotta Pots

After an afternoon at the beach with my Grandloves, I came home inspired by the beach sand to create some Nautical-Inspired Sand-Covered Terra Cotta Post to help add some "Summer" decor to my home.
I took three Dollar Store Terra Cotta Pots, some Elmers Glue and Sand...and along with my little Craft Helpers, we created three pots in just a few minutes.
You can use any size or shape pot. If you don't have access to beach sand, you can purchase small bags at Michael's for about $2.29/bag.
Using the Elmer's Glue and a sponge brush, I applied the glue onto the pot - working in small areas.
Interested in seeing the rest of this tutorial? Simply follow the link to my blog to get all of the details!!!

Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• Bobby Harpoon
    Bobby Harpoon

You can buy colored and regular sand at the dollar store also. If you are going to do a bunch of the pots a 50lb bag of playground sand is around $5. You can use the extra sand in making up your own cactus mix soil.

• Pamela - DIY vibes
    Pamela - DIY vibes

These are SO cute!!