Master Bathroom Faux Marble Makeover in the Home

A quick and easy project, that doesn’t cost a fortune but makes me feel like I just got a brand new Master Bathroom Marble Vanity without the high end cost. Wondering how I did this? Well just keep on reading and see how easy it really is to transform anything in your home with Contact Paper.
What you need:
Marble Marmi Grey Contact Paper
Razor Blade
Bathroom Vanity Top
First things first, make sure you clean your vanity top off really well and make sure it’s completely dry before you start applying your contact paper. I wanted to make sure I removed any hair or gunk lingering around that would interfere with my vanity makeover. My Vanity is a bit deep so I had to apply the contact paper in two steps which was fine with me, just a little bit more time involved.
The after
I laid out my Marble Contact Paper and measured out the length of my vanity and cut the length with my razor blade. Since my Vanity is so long my husband and I tackled this project together to ensure a smooth finish and little to no bubbles in the paper. We flipped the marble paper pattern up and slowly started peeling the backing away and applying it. I pulled the backing and my husband applied the contact paper to the sink while firmly pressing down to ensure a great contact and no bubbles. We continued to do this until we reached the other side of the vanity. With the sinks we completely covered them with the contact paper and firmly pressed down our edges on the sides of the vanity on the wall.
To expose the sinks we just made an X cut in the middle and carefully cut around the sinks to remove the paper from them. This part was super easy and you could really see the project coming together.
Brittany Shaw