Herb Markers

So I finally got around to making some markers for by Cinder Block Herb Garden this weekend. Funny how the smallest, simplest projects seem to take the longest to get around to making!
repurposed cutlery to herb markers, crafts, gardening, how to, repurposing upcycling
I used a mallet to flatten out my spoon and some metal lettering stamps that I picked up at Micheals.
When you're stamping your letters just make sure that they are the facing in the right direction or you may end up with a backwards "E"!
They are the perfect accessory to my herbs and fit in with the whole vibe of the 'garden'. They'll be able to stand up to the wear of tear of being outside 24/7.
Check out the blog for all the details!
Chandra | #Blessed

• Karen Strayer

There are paint pens available at Lowe's where you can write on the spoon, them if you need to rename what it is IDing then you can remove it with a little paint thinner. You would not have to hammer the spoon either. I found this out when i was looking for a birthday present for my Dad.

• Sirkku

Fun and whimsical ;-)