Upcycled DIY Pet Bed From an Old Chair

This project is for the pet lovers out there! This Upcycled DIY Pet Bed is part of this month’s Cent-Sational Salvage Challenge. I was happy to revive this old chair and make it into something stylish for my little fur babies. It was so easy, trust me!
upcycled diy pet bed from an old chair, how to, pets animals, repurposing upcycling
I started out with an old chair I picked up from the thrift store for a whopping $5.29.
I sawed off the legs to make the chair the right height for my little doggies.
I then painted the chair with some chalk paint I had on hand.
I upholstered the seat using a pillow and some velour fabric.
Then I painted "Sweet Dreams" on the chair using a paint pen.
That was it. Pretty simple, huh?
My doggies love their new chair! Be sure to visit Sparkles of Sunshine for more details!
Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine