The Black Thumb Gardener
The Black Thumb Gardener
  • Pittsford, NY

Can Flower Power Turn Black Thumbs Green?

$0

This new gadget is simply a data collector for you your plants. With sensors on board that collect information about sunlight, soil moisture, temperature, and soil nutrients. This information is collected and sent to your Apple iOS device, even alerting you when one of the fields falls below ideal conditions.
can flower power turn black thumbs green, flowers, gardening
The Black Thumb Gardener

• The Black Thumb Gardener

That's a pretty negative view for something you have zero hands on time with isn't it? The Consumer Electronic convention you mention is where people display all kinds of products that are going to be released but don't have pricing yet. You don't see concept cars at an auto show with a price either. Maybe wait till it comes out till you judge this thing...lol.

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

lol.....even though my name doesn't end with Vandiver and I am not from Missouri show me the beef. Apologies if I offended @The Black Thumb Gardener , @Miriam I asked me a question, to which I responded with my opinion. Now if you want some really cool and useful high tech in your garden, check out some of the Hunter irrigation water sensors. http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Hunter-Sprinkler-ET-Sensors-p/et-system.htm. You can even hook it up to a drip system.