DIY Party Cup LED Lights Garland

$3.00

For fun decorating, I know diy party cup light garlands are all over the internet. They have become a mainstay for summer outdoor décor lighting or to liven up any hip gathering inside. But I'm here to tell you to forget the red cups and xmas lights or buying them already made . . . some at ridiculous prices of nearly 20 dollars! All you have to do is string colorful party cups of your choice onto battery operated decorative LED lights found at the Dollar Tree! Who would have thought? For a short and easy tutorial visit http://purplehuesandme.com/2015/05/diy-party-cup-led-lights-garland.html
All you have to do is gather a few supplies of cups, DT LED lights/batteries and a small pair of scissors or craft knife.
Insert a small pair of scissors into the outside bottom of cup and twist around for a small neat hole.
The Dollar Tree LEDs have decorative covered figures such as dragonflies and butterflies that need to be pulled off first, before inserting the bulbs into the cups. I removed every other butterfly because of the size of the cups I was using . . .
and then put the butterflies back on inside the cup.
If the cups are too plain for you . . . they can be decorated with just about anything using your imagination.
The string of cups can also be draped like a swag instead of strung for an unusual and pretty effect.
Liven up your festive space with LED party cup lights and add a playful touch to your warm weather gatherings!

4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
15 Perfectly Round Tables
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Gail@Purple Hues and Me

• Ardale

These are so cute! I'd like to know what type of glue you used to seal up the hole around your wires on the top of your cups?

• Gail@Purple Hues and Me

Thanks Aradale! I didn't seal the holes. I used led lights from the dollar store that had little silicone butterflies that were removable. Once I inserted the light through the hole I put the butterflies back on so the cup wouldn't fall off.

• Suraj

Wow this is sooo nice, which drives me to ask how to plan a family fair or yard sale and fun games to go with it....as many suggestions as possible are welcome

• Nancy

Wow how AwSome beautiful flairfly litghted cups sweet thank for sharing