Jennifer Decorates
Jennifer Decorates
  • Murfreesboro, TN

Easter Centerpiece

$65

I had to make an Easter centerpiece when I found these artificial cabbages. I made my Easter eggs look vintage with some acrylic paint. I also added a bird's nest, carrots, feather picks, and flowers. Two little bunny statues sit on either side of the centerpiece. For a detailed photo tutorial the link is below. Thanks!
To me, the picking an attractive floral container sets the tone of the whole arrangement.
The cabbages have antique lettering on the leaves.  I found them at the local craft store.
The cabbages have antique lettering on the leaves. I found them at the local craft store.
I used "burnt umber" to antique the eggs. The photo is really close up, the egg actually looks better far away.
I like flowers and dainty greenery to flow over the container.

• Container  (craft store)
  • Silk flowers  (craft store)
Jennifer Decorates