A Unique Shelf...a couple of drawers and a sign...

I've had these old drawers hanging on the wall as a shelf for a few years now...but I think they got a "new life" when I added this cool sign that I purchased from my friend. Don't you??
We just screwed the drawers to the wall...and the sign to the top drawer...easy as that.  Meant to be??
We just screwed the drawers to the wall...and the sign to the top drawer...easy as that. Meant to be??
"Before"
"Before"
"After"
"After"
The sign was made by my friend Joan, aka Signs of the Times.  She made it on a salvaged piece from an old chair.  Get it?  "Be Still"
The sign was made by my friend Joan, aka Signs of the Times. She made it on a salvaged piece from an old chair. Get it? "Be Still"
A great place to display little "bits" of junk and re-purposed treasures I've made and collected.
Chipping with Charm, Laurel

• Daisy'smum

They were just made for each other. Beautiful. I have a couple of drawers Ive been wondering what to do with, all I need is suitable top.

• Julie

I am looking for more ideas for drawers ??