Easy Bird + Bee + Butterfly Water Feeder

You might already have everything you need for this super simple water feeder.
Birds, bees, and butterflies need fresh water each day. This hanging feeder provides a safe place to drink and bathe plus the dish is removable so you can clean and wash it as needed.
Visit me at Empress of Dirt (link below) for more creative + frugal garden projects.
http://empressofdirt.net/bird-butterfly-water-feeder/
easy bird bee butterfly water feeder, crafts, how to, outdoor living, pets animals, repurposing upcycling
You need 4 items for this feeder.
1. A grapevine wreath. If you don't have one, check thrift shops.
2. A glass pie plate. Make sure your pie plate fits nicely in the grapevine wreath.
3. River rocks or stones. This gives the birds, bees, and butterflies a place to land.
4. Twine. I like the look of natural twine (I use it for lots of things in the garden).
I used 4 pieces of twine. Hang everything up and then add water. Keep the feeder clean to avoid the spread of disease.
So far I've had small birds and some butterflies stop by.
For more details visit the link below. Enjoy!
Empress of Dirt - Melissa

• Jennifer Lee

Making one now. Thanks

• Linda Hunt

Yahooooooo! I finally found someone in Ontario with wonderful ideas. I am so happy to find you because much of what I see is usually the Southern States and of course the weather is dramatically different to ours. I am going to be making this project tomorrow because I have everything on hand already. Brilliant idea for our so important pollinators and looks great too. Thanks for posting this. Grrrr, wish I had time today but food is apparently more important. Who knew, bwahahahaha