Our Homestead's Jaw Dropping Facelift

We've been putting blood, sweat, and tears into fixing up the Homestead, but nothing compared to what you are going to see today. Get prepared for a facelift transformation that will leave you speechless.
This is our homestead. This is how it looked when we first moved in four years ago, and how it has mostly looked since we've been here. It's a 1962 split level with multiple additions that had been added prior to us moving in.
We updated the portico to be structurally sound and gave it a little paint. So far, so good, but we knew there was going to be more work down the road. And that day has come...
New paint, new shutters, new window boxes, new flower garden... it's like an entirely new home.
Click on the link to take you to the blog post to see all of the pictures of the before and after. I would love for you to stop by and let me know what you think.
Tags: benjamin moore, black shutters, blue house, blue house with black shutters, colonial blue, exterior paint, home facelift, philipsburg blue, red door, williamsburg blue

The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
15 Perfectly Round Tables
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Holly Bertone | Pink Fortitude

• Jodi Tsui

hello, may I ask what room is the the far left of the house? a bedroom? family room? thank you

• Jodi Tsui

hello there, may I ask what room is it on the far left of your house? we have a split almost just like yours. we are thinking of expanded it and needed some ideas for extra bedroom. is it possible if you can take couple pictures of the inside of the far left? thank you :)