All-American Porch Decorations for the 4th of July

I love everything about the 4th of July - the stars, the stripes, the patriotism, the flags - EVERYTHING! It's my favorite holiday and what better way to celebrate our nations's independence than with patriotic decorations on the front porch. Here are five great decorating ideas that will have you seeing stars and stripes forever.
all american porch decorations for the 4th of july, patriotic decor ideas, porches, seasonal holiday decor
Red geraniums, patriotic bunting... and more! It's so festive!
There are many more pictures! Click on the link to take you over to the blog post to see the rest. I would love for you to stop by and let me know what you think!
Tags: 4th of july, blue, decor, decorations, house, outdoor, outside, patriotic, porch, red, stars and stripes, white
Holly Bertone | Pink Fortitude