Susan
Susan
  • Vero Beach, FL

How To Clean A Suede Couch Cheap And Great

$2.00

My son knew I was looking for a couch. A guy at work said he had two couches he was going to take to the dump, unless I wanted it. I tried to find out what it looked like, but never got a description. I knew I didn't want plaid or something rough. All he said was it could be delivered for $10.00, otherwise free. I took a risk after a few weeks, but told my son it would have to be parked on the carport
how to clean a suede couch cheap and great, cleaning tips, how to, painted furniture, reupholster

• None

Looks like micro fiber faux suede to me. An attachment from a carpet shampooer will clean these nicely.

• Susan

Maybe a closeup would help you see better. Before it was washed, it looked like very dirty cotton.

• Susan

I live in Florida, and I'm not sure what time of year it was. Maybe june. The air runs full time, takes out moisture. No mold.